|Year : 2019 | Volume
| Issue : 4 | Page : 328-330
Department of Ophthalmology, Aravind Eye Hospital, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
|Date of Submission||14-Nov-2019|
|Date of Acceptance||15-Nov-2019|
|Date of Web Publication||26-Dec-2019|
Dr. Mayur Rokdey
Department of Ophthalmology, Aravind Eye Hospital, Coimbatore - 641 014, Tamil Nadu
Source of Support: None, Conflict of Interest: None
|How to cite this article:|
Rokdey M. Retina Quiz. TNOA J Ophthalmic Sci Res 2019;57:328-30
| Question 1|| |
- Identify the device indicated by the arrow
- At which level is it implanted?
What are the indications for the use of the implant?
- Intra retinal
| Question 2|| |
- What are the types of closure of this condition?
- Which investigation is used to classify it?
- What is the mechanism for visual recovery postsurgery?
| Question 3|| |
- Identify this condition
- Who coined this term?
- Name the most common systemic association of this condition.
| Question 4|| |
The lesion in the picture was seen in a 40-year-old male with an insidious onset.
- What is the most probable diagnosis?
- What will be EOG and ERG findings?
- Which is the most common gene mutation associated with said condition?
| Question 5|| |
The picture shows a complication of a vitreoretinal surgery.
- Which surgery is this condition a complication of?
- Which layers of retina are affected?
- What is the cause of said damage?
Financial support and sponsorship
Conflicts of interest
There are no conflicts of interest.